Ronstan BB Orbit Blocks™ features a unique Lashing head. Building on the latest trends in grand Prix dinghy and ocean racing, it replaces the steelhead post and shackles arrangement of traditional blocks.
The incredible Series 20 Orbit Block™ is capable of loads up to 250kg (550lb) while weighing a mere 9 grams. It’s so light that it needs to be lashed down!
- Integrated stainless steel hub to accept lashing attachment and through-sheave becket
- Suits up to 4mm (5/32”) lashing
- Includes 750 mm (30″) x 1.7mm (1/16″) diam lashing
- Max. rope diam. 6mm
- Control lines on dinghies and catamarans to 5m (16ft)
- Sheave: High compression strength carbon Acetal
- Ball bearings: stainless steel
- Frame/Cheeks: Nylon
Comes without or with mounted kite pigtail (loop or knot on the end). Pigtail length is approx. 13cm.
Check manufacturer’s pages for propeY r lashing instructions!